Home > Products
Aromatherapy Health Oils Society Essential Oils Set 6/10ml 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade – Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- The oils that look ordinary but smells, feels and is extraordinary
- The best 6 essential oils includes: Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary
- High quality 100% Therapeutic Grade. These are highly concentrated oils
- All essential Oils are not diluted with fillers, additives, bases or carriers.
- Your starter kit comes with a lifetime no hassle money back or replacement guarantee.
OrangeBe the first to rate Orange
- Eucalyptus : The Tasmanian blue gum, southern blue gum or blue gum, is an evergreen tree, one of the most widely cultivated trees native to Australia. They typically grow from 30-55 m tall. The tallest currently known specimen in Tasmania is 90.7 m tall.
- Peppermint : Peppermint is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. The plant, indigenous to Europe and the Middle East, is now widespread in cultivation in many regions of the world. It is found wild occasionally with its parent species.
- Tea Tree : Peppermint is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. The plant, indigenous to Europe and the Middle East, is now widespread in cultivation in many regions of the world. It is found wild occasionally with its parent species.
- Lavender : Lavandula angustifolia, formerly L. officinalis, is a flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae, native to the western Mediterranean, primarily the Pyrenees and other mountains in northern Spain.
- Orange : The orange is the fruit of the citrus species Citrus x sinensis in the family Rutaceae. The fruit of the Citrus sinensis is considered a sweet orange, whereas the fruit of the Citrus aurantium is considered a bitter orange.
- Rosemary : Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region.
- Disclaimer : HOS (Health Oils Society (6 Essential Oils Set product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by (FDA) Food and Drug Administration. For external use only. If you have any medical concerns or medical related issues, talk to your physician before use.
- (661) 7My-Oils
Call or Text us, we love hearing from you!
Expect to hear back from us within 24 hours.
DecFight the Flu with Essential Oil. Recipe for Sore Throat
Fight the Flu with Essential Oils One of...READ MORE